In order to reduce the risk of diffusion of Covid-19 and to protect our patients as well as our collaborators, visits to patients are no longer allowed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
During a hospital stay, visits are often appreciated by patients and contribute positively to their recovery. This is why the CIC Clinic encourages these visits. You will find below some practical information that may be useful to you for the visit of your hospitalized loved one: <br>
- Visits are permitted every day from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., with a preference for afternoon hours to facilitate the smooth running of the nursing service.
- he Centre des Sources has a paying underground parking lot. You also have the possibility to park in the free communal parking lot located around the complex. <br>
In order to respect the hygiene measures and the hospital environment of the clinic, we thank you to take into account the following information: <br>
- Wearing a mask is mandatory on the clinic premises.
- We ask you to make sure to disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- Due to the circulation of COVID-19, we ask that close physical contact be avoided in order to protect patients and staff.
- Animals are not allowed on the clinic premises.
- Only cut flowers are allowed in the care areas and in the rooms. Potted plants are prohibited in these areas.
- We remind you that the Clinique CIC is a non-smoking establishment, it is therefore forbidden to smoke in the rooms.