Before the operation - pre-anaesthesia consultation
A few days before your procedure, depending on the type of procedure and your health condition, you will have a preanesthetic consultation with an anesthesiologist. Following the anesthesia questionnaire that you will have filled out beforehand, the anesthesiologist will discuss with you the type of anesthesia planned, will ask you if you need additional tests and will give you the documents related to the preparation of your operation.
To contact the anesthesia secretariat, T. 027 743 40 43
Health and safety
In order to ensure that your intervention takes place in the best conditions, we thank you for taking the time to read the health and safety information by clicking on the link below and to respect these instructions.
Hygiene and safety instructions for a surgical procedure
The day of the operation
- Once you enter the clinic, the reception desk will direct you to the nursing reception and the nursing team will take care of you in order to prepare you for the intervention.
- After the operation, when you leave the operating room, security obliges, you will stay in the recovery room for intensive supervision.
- When you are fully awake and medically stable, you will be transferred to your room.
- Your family and friends can obtain information by calling the reception desk T. 027 743 40 40 which will transfer them to the nursing service in which you will be staying.
In the days following the operation
- Your hospitalization will be in a single room, whatever your insurance coverage. To discover our rooms, click on the link opposite Our rooms
- Your relatives will be allowed to visit you every day from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., with a preference for afternoon hours in order to facilitate the smooth running of the nursing service.
If your intervention requires it, the physiotherapists of our partner Physio Clinics will take care of your post-operative reduction through daily sessions.